August 6, 2012

weekender madness

So, first I have some new and exciting news!

My new DSLR camera arrived today. It has video capabilities so that means I'll be able to share how-two videos and harass everyone with my face in video format! Plus it was about time I upgraded.



I bought a whole bunch of supplies for some fun DIY tutorials coming up in the next month.

Anndd...I tried out gel nail polish today for the first time. I have a review of my first time experience with gel polish coming soon as well.


And one of my images has been chosen to be included in the 2012 Exposure publication for Artists Wanted.


yay!

but today, is about weekender bags. I am in desperate need of a new one. For those that don't know, I spend probably half of my time at my boyfriends house. As a result, for the past two years I have been living out of a bag I lovingly crafted from beautiful botanical print curtains I got on sale at Anthro.

It's a good bag, it has served me well, and considering I kind of just blindly made it one evening with no pattern it has stayed in pretty good condition.

Either way, it's time for me to get a new weekender bag and these are some cute ones I've been eyeing after the jump:










1 comment: